Learn About Microdermabrasion
Being the largest organ of our body, it is hardly surprising that the skin takes much of people’s attention, care and money. While women have always been keen in doing painstaking ways to take care of their skin, men are also beginning to pay attention to their skin. It is a known fact that skin consists of numerous cells. Every day, a good number of these cells die to be substituted by new ones. Aging disrupts the normal flow of this process and this results in various skin problems, such as dullness, wrinkles and dark blotches. Fortunately, technology has come a long way in helping people bring back skin what-has-beens. Over the years, various skin care inventions have been created, offering to reduce or totally remove every blemish there is. Among them is microdermabrasion.
1. What is Microdermabrasion? Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure targeted in removing dead cells, stimulating the production of more living cells to replace them, as well as the production of collagen to give skin a more supple look. Simply put, microdermabrasion is a non-surgical, laser-free, chemical-free and acid-free way of achieving healthier and younger skin. Using a deep exfoliation process, this method was created to rejuvenate the skin, plus treat various kinds of skin damages, including acne scars, spots and blemishes, uneven skin color, large pores and blackheads. It is considered generally safe for all types and colors of skin. - Microdermabrasion traces its beginning in Italy - First introduced in 1985 - Low risk procedure
2. The Process Magic wand takes a new definition with this procedure, as it uses a hand piece that performs two tasks: first, it releases crystals called Corundum on the skin’s surface, that causes the gentle abrasion process. This removes the problematic surface layer of the skin, revealing newer and smoother skin. Secondly, the device uses a vacuum process that causes stimulation of blood circulation, as well as the production of collagen to make skin smoother and improve its elasticity. A session, usually conducted weekly, involves two treatments, lasting for an average of 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the thinness or thickness of the skin being treated.
3. What Are The Advantages Of Microdermabrasion? - Non-surgical - Uses no chemical - Causes less discomfort - No risk of side effects such as scarring - Painless - Anesthesia-free procedure - Fast recovery
4. How Soon Will The Results Be Over? Incredulous as it may sound, microdermabrasion’s results manifest immediately. After the first session, the patient’s skin will already show a pink glow, and will look smoother and softer. Continued treatments will eliminate skin imperfections and result to healthier skin. Full results usually take 10 treatments.
5. Who Should Undergo Microdermabrasion? It is because of its safe and painless procedure that everyone may undergo this skin treatment. Offering a fast recovery, it is recommended to those who cannot accommodate a long break or time off, such as employees and students, or to those who are active in sports and other outdoor activities. Since the treatment is low-risk and practically universal to all skin types and colors, it may be given to those with sensitive skins, especially those who are allergic to certain chemicals and skin products.
Lingerie and Underwear Online Articles
Lingerie and Underwear Online Books